FunAction – exercise for young people aged 13–17
Fun, easy and free-of-charge versatile exercise for young people.
- Our weekly programme includes gym training, climbing and ball games, to name a few.
- FunActionconsists of free-of-charge activities for young people aged 13–17.
- You do not need to have any prior experience with sports, nor do you need to sign up in advance.
- Classes are held all over Helsinki.
- Entire programme and additional information: funactionnuorille.fi
An individual service for young people who want to start an active hobby and promote their well-being.
- The goal is to find a low-threshold sporty hobby and encourage young people to exercise.
- The service consists of 1–3 meetings during which the young person may try out different sports and receive guidance according to their wishes.
- A senior sports instructor from Sports Services acts as a sparring partner and supporter